“Fun, Sun and Family time”
Main View I'm on a boat!
Enclosed Outdoor Shower
Floor Plan
Floor Plan
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Older travelers
1 Nov 2012
Dear Dewey and All,
Thanks for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your second visit to Topsail was such a good one for the whole family. What a treat to be able to have so many family members join you in such a beautiful place! I’m glad you all had a good time and that you are already planning to come back. Thanks for your patronage! Let us know if we can assist you in planning your next visit: 800-762-3961.
Cheers,
Adamsville
Reviewed 22 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

22 Oct 2012
Dear Carol Beth,

Thanks for your review of this lovely home. I am pleased to hear that you all had a quiet and relaxing vacation. I am sorry to hear about the outside lights not working. I wish that you had informed us about that during your stay, so that we could have taken care of it for you while you were here. The bulbs were replaced subsequent to your visit. We are looking forward to seeing you all again next year. Let us know if we can assist you in booking your next trip to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

IN
Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

25 Jul 2012
Hi Ryan,
Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that your expectations were exceeded and that you all made some lasting memories in this lovely home. I wish that you had let us know about the air hockey table not working; we would have been glad to send someone out to take care of that for you. In addition, had you informed us about the water bugs on the deck at night, we would have sent out an exterminator to spray the deck and surrounding areas for you. Our goal is always to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact us during your stay if you need something. It is a pleasure serving you. Please give us a call when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.
Thanks again,
NC
Reviewed 8 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Rugged travelers
Fort Wayne
Reviewed 5 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

5 Jun 2012
Dear Indiana Family,

Thanks so much for your kind review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your stay with us and that you're thinking about coming back. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know when your ready to book your next visit: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Campbell County KY
Reviewed 13 April 2012 for a stay in July 2011

13 Apr 2012
Hey KD...thanks for taking time to review this property. I am so glad so many things went well, but please forgive us the things that were less than stellar. It is always tough when seafood is the Friday night meal before your Saturday check-in. The bugs are kind of a on again off again problem at the beach. Usually we can keep them from trespassing, but occasionally they find their way in. Fortunately, these are not the "roaches" we know from other locales. Palmetto bugs in theSouth are mostly outsiders who sometimes encroach for a bit of moisture. Please forgive our failed follow-up. Most times we get any complaints early in the stay and are able to get them corrected right away. Please let me know if I can do anything that might help make things a bit better towards a more positive vacation memory. Thanks.
Minneapolis
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in September 2010

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$820
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing