“Great Place, clean and lots to do”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Carl M
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Place, clean and lots to do”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I thought the place was great. I had seen some poor reviews but the place was clean and it looks like a lot of improvements have been made. Was informed new flooring, new sliding glass door, new lighting and new paint in 2015. I liked it since we boat and spent time fishing from dock. There is also a lot of activities when you are done with the beach. We were in pool and hot tub in afternoon and nights. We used the firepit every night and am going to put one in my own yard. My favorite spot was the tiki bar since I watch a lot of sports. I would definitely recommend place.

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and tiki bar
Liked least: not many restaurants in area
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Road6049
“Memories Made”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Four generations enjoyed this beach house! It holds a crowd without feeling crowded!
We enjoyed the pool, hot tub, tiki bar, fire pit, canal dock, numerous flat screen TV's, watching boats going up the intercoastal waterway, few steps across the road to the beach.
John, the owner is great to work with. Obviously this house has been updated since previous reviews. What a relaxing time we had! Thanks! We'll be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
milford PA
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

27 Aug 2013
Hi Carol,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you all had a great time. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you experienced. I’m glad we were able to take care of the broken handle and the other general maintenance issues for you. Had you notified us about needing a can opener during your stay, we would have been happy to provide one. After weeks of back to back renters, the properties can begin to show some wear and tear—especially the carpets. Unfortunately, there isn’t sufficient time between renters on Saturdays to have the carpets cleaned without inconveniencing the housekeeper and the incoming guests. However, we can have the carpets cleaned during your stay if you don’t mind the inconvenience; just let us know. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

South Carolina
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

1 Aug 2013
Dear Unhappy Customer,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you liked the location of this home and that overall you had a great time. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you experienced. I am happy to report that subsequent to your stay, the owner changed housekeepers. We will share your feedback about the pool pump and the necessary TLC with the owner as well. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

NC
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

25 Jul 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the fun amenities this home has to offer and that you had a good experience overall. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences you experienced. We will share your feedback with the owner; he has changed housekeepers, and the ant problem has been resolved. We appreciate your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Elizabethtown Pa.
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Location Service
30 Jun 2013
Dear Long Family,

Thanks for your review of this cozy and fun home. I am so pleased to hear that the property and location were so well suited to your family’s needs and that you made some lifelong memories together on your first NC vacation. We appreciate your patronage, and it is our pleasure serving you. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail Island: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Trezma1
Madison Heights, Virginia
“A few issues, otherwise a nice place”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I actually do not prefer to leave comments on public sites, but Treasure has not responded to my email that i sent a week ago about where to leave feedback, so I thought they may see it here.

I went out on a limb using a new rental company this year (usually use CB Coastline) and for the most part the house was in pretty good shape, a few maintenance fixes would make it a terriffic place. Cornhole game should have been burned in the firepit, it was crumbling and had more than 1 hole in it. When it rained (as we were there for TS Andrea) it flooded the entryway of the house (Tile and rug), rain came under the door, dangerous because the stairs were right there and the kids would come down stairs, hit the wet tile and fall (no serious injuries thank goodness) spent a great deal of time sopping up water. The hot tub, i paid an extra $80 to activate the hot tub, which didnt get over 87 degrees (was quickly nicknamed the "luke warm tub". A gas grill......i checked with Treasure before we arrived to see if the property had a gas grill, i was told no and they provided a website for rentals. I rented a gas grill, which was there when we arrived, however, there was a gas grill on the deck upstairs.....nice, another unnecessary expense. Finally, ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS!!! I could have dealt with the other issues, but the ANTS were horrible!!!! But the pool was great for kids in the evening, easy access to the beach, but didnt realize it was a public access, made our end a little crowded, house was clean and cleaning crew very friendly. I am picky, but when you drop that kind of money for a house to live in for 1 week, i would expect a touch more than what i got.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the bar was cool
Liked least: ants and more ants
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
19 Jun 2013
Dear Trezma1,

Thanks for your candid review. I am pleased to hear that there was much about this home that you and your family enjoyed. I do regret to hear that this home did not quite meet your expectations in some areas. Unfortunately, when Tropical Storms come through many of the homes on the island will see a little water intrusion, as is the nature of most barrier island homes. I do apologize for the inconvenience there and with the hot tub. I wish you had notified us about that and the other issues you experienced during your stay, as we would have been glad to take care of them for you while you were here.

Our official policy on grills is that we neither inventory nor maintain grills because their condition can vary so much from week to week. We have found that the best way to ensure our guests have grills that are clean and ready to use is to help them rent one. I hope that makes sense.

We haven’t had any reports about ants from subsequent guests, so hopefully they are no longer a problem. Again, had you notified us about that, we would have been glad to take care of it for you. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience.

We value you as our guests, and our goal is always to make your stay as pleasant as possible. To that end, please don’t hesitate to contact us during your stay if we can assist you with anything. Thanks again for your patience and your patronage.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing