“Great beach house for fun family vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Triptaker...
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great beach house for fun family vacation”
Reviewed 16 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We loved this place. my family has been going to Topsail for about 10 years.We like the quiet beaches and overall value. My daughter found this rental and liked the pool and the tiki bar. Our family has grown and this place was more affordable than similar size, ocean front places, being across the street and on creek, so I am glad we chose it. The house is clean and has all the amenities we enjoy but it's not a new home. If you are looking for a brand new place this may not be the best fit. But if you are looking for a great location, fun beach house, with a lot of amenities for the kids this is for you. Our Grandchildren had a blast sleeping in the room with all the bunk beds. Kids spent hours in the pool, and we could sit on the back deck overlooking the pool to easily keep an eye on them. Great family vacation.

Pros are the location, tiki bar, pool, hot tub and dock. The house is roomy and very family friendly. Great for large families or groups.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and pool, hot tub, tiki bar
Liked least: Not directly on beach, but easy access right across street
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Carl M
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Place, clean and lots to do”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I thought the place was great. I had seen some poor reviews but the place was clean and it looks like a lot of improvements have been made. Was informed new flooring, new sliding glass door, new lighting and new paint in 2015. I liked it since we boat and spent time fishing from dock. There is also a lot of activities when you are done with the beach. We were in pool and hot tub in afternoon and nights. We used the firepit every night and am going to put one in my own yard. My favorite spot was the tiki bar since I watch a lot of sports. I would definitely recommend place.

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and tiki bar
Liked least: not many restaurants in area
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Memories Made”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Four generations enjoyed this beach house! It holds a crowd without feeling crowded!
We enjoyed the pool, hot tub, tiki bar, fire pit, canal dock, numerous flat screen TV's, watching boats going up the intercoastal waterway, few steps across the road to the beach.
John, the owner is great to work with. Obviously this house has been updated since previous reviews. What a relaxing time we had! Thanks! We'll be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 50-64
milford PA
Reviewed 27 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

27 Aug 2013
Hi Carol,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you all had a great time. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you experienced. I’m glad we were able to take care of the broken handle and the other general maintenance issues for you. Had you notified us about needing a can opener during your stay, we would have been happy to provide one. After weeks of back to back renters, the properties can begin to show some wear and tear—especially the carpets. Unfortunately, there isn’t sufficient time between renters on Saturdays to have the carpets cleaned without inconveniencing the housekeeper and the incoming guests. However, we can have the carpets cleaned during your stay if you don’t mind the inconvenience; just let us know. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

South Carolina
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

1 Aug 2013
Dear Unhappy Customer,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you liked the location of this home and that overall you had a great time. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you experienced. I am happy to report that subsequent to your stay, the owner changed housekeepers. We will share your feedback about the pool pump and the necessary TLC with the owner as well. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

NC
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

25 Jul 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the fun amenities this home has to offer and that you had a good experience overall. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences you experienced. We will share your feedback with the owner; he has changed housekeepers, and the ant problem has been resolved. We appreciate your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Elizabethtown Pa.
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Location Service
30 Jun 2013
Dear Long Family,

Thanks for your review of this cozy and fun home. I am so pleased to hear that the property and location were so well suited to your family’s needs and that you made some lifelong memories together on your first NC vacation. We appreciate your patronage, and it is our pleasure serving you. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail Island: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing