“We loved it”
Come Relax With Us!
Back Deck
Front Deck
West View from Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

tony s
“We loved it”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Nice place for the price beds where comfortable beach was few steps away wife and grandkids had great time pier was walking distance

Date of stay: July 2016
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Chicago
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: July 2013

Rugged travelers
Management Response
26 Dec 2012
Dear Wanting More,

Thanks for your candid review. I am glad that you enjoyed being so close to the water, but I am sorry to hear that this wasn't your favorite stay thus far. I wish that the weather had been more favorable for you to enjoy the beach. Had you informed us about the dusty vents; we would have been glad to take care of that for you during your visit. Most of our properties are treated regularly to prevent water bugs, but on occasion a critter or two can still find their way in.... For whatever reason, the palmetto bugs were especially prevalent this past season. However, we are always glad to send an exterminator out to administer an additional treatment as necessary—just let us know. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please give us a call when you are ready to plan your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy
NC
Reviewed 13 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
Management Response
13 Sep 2012
Hi Patty,

Thanks for your honest review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your trip. Unfortunately, the palmetto bugs have been more prevalent on the island this year, but we are always glad to send an exterminator out if you would like. I will share your feedback with the owner; those wear and tear issues you described are usually addressed during the winter months. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to serve you, so please let us know when you are ready to book your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Regards,
Amy
Kansas City
Reviewed 29 May 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Date of stay: July 2011
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.