“Great for a family get together”
Aerial Aerial
Screened Porch back deck
Picnic & grill area
Hot Tub
Laundry
Beach Access just across the street
Past Guest Photo
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
wsharp771...
Oliver Springs, Tennessee
“Had fun , but had a few issues ”
Reviewed 12 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The house inside is nice , the parking area was dirty and I found out why when it rained one night there is a drainage problem and the house is built in a low spot , the yard around the house was flooded for 3 days as well the whole parking area under the house , wevery exit of the house was flooded with 4 inches of water I had to make a bridge with the scrap lumber under the house to get out the front exit , the yard was not mowed till and there the 4th day we where there and the pool area has weeds all around the inside of the fence as well as all of the chairs by the pool are dry rotted , It was a little warm/ stuffy in the house the air conditioning would not go below 72 degrees , The sunset view behind the house is beautiful as the view from the front , the beach access is nice and close but there was is a missing step at the beach access over the dunes and with 5 kids it was a bit dangerous

Duncansville PA
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

28 Aug 2013
Hi Tracy,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location and certain aspects of this home. I regret to hear that this house did not meet your expectations in other ways. Had you informed us about the cleaning and the ants, we would have been happy to take care of both of those things for you immediately. Subsequent to your stay, measures were taken to get rid of the ants. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you endured. We appreciate your patience and your patronage, and we will share your feedback with the owner. Please remember that while we do permit early check-ins whenever possible, official check in time is at 3pm—which allows us time to have the properties cleaned and inspected between guests. Let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Florida
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

8 Aug 2013
Dear Livingston,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you loved this home’s location and the pool. I’m so sorry to hear about the ants. Had you notified us about that during your stay, we would have been glad to take care of it for you. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience. The problem has been resolved since your departure, and the home is being treated regularly to prevent any further issues. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

NC
Reviewed 16 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Check-in / front desk
16 Sep 2012
Hi Steve,
Thanks so much for your kind review. I am so pleased to hear that this home/location were so well suited to your family’s wants and needs. The kayaks do sound like fun! Please give us a call whenever you are ready to return to Topsail: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Cheers,
Lodi NJ
Reviewed 11 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Greencastle
Reviewed 20 July 2012 for a stay in October 2011

20 Jul 2012
Hi Melissa,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that this home was so well suited to your needs and that you all enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere for which our section of coastline is so well known. Thanks for letting us know about the minor things you mentioned; I am pleased to hear that we were able to take care of those for you in a timely fashion. We appreciate that you all continue choosing Treasure Realty. It is our pleasure to serve you. Please let us know how we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.
Cheers,
stoneville
Reviewed 30 May 2012 for a stay in September 2011

30 May 2012
Hey Scott... I am so sorry you didn't feel this was the best vacation ever. I am glad we were able to refund the fee for the heated pool and you still were able to enjoy it. The end of September is such a great to vacation here on Topsail Island and the weather is usually perfection! And, as you know, the value for a week at the mid-season rate is just plain awesome. Let me know if I can help hook you up with a place this fall. Thanks. Bill. 888.223.8180
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing