“Open, bright, ocean-front condo”
4464 Island Dr
4464 Island dr I'm on a boat!
Check Availability
Floor Plan 2nd
Floor Plan 3rd
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
kate g
“Open, bright, ocean-front condo”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This was my first trip to Topsail, and I went with some girlfriends on a Girls Getaway. We took a chance on this property, as it’s come under new ownership, and boy were we impressed! I know from the other reviews it sounds horrible, and I normally am big on reviews, so that’s why I feel like I need to write an updated one. I don’t know what the place looked like before, but I can tell you that while we were there, we didn’t see anything that sounds like the previous reviews. My friends and I stayed in an obviously freshly painted, CLEAN home. We had lots of space and loved that every bedroom had its own full bath. Going during December meant that we used the new hot tub, and were still able to sit out on the deck and watch dolphins right in front of the house. We did go for walks and runs down on the beach, and having that easy access was very nice. You could tell that they’d replaced some parts of the deck – maybe this is what previous reviews are talking about? There are also nice seating areas partway to the water where you can just enjoy the beach. I think if you were to rent with big/multiple families, there is lots of space/opportunities to spread out and not be on top of eachother – a big plus! The kitchen was well-stocked with supplies, and I loved that there were two sinks…again, space! I would definitely go back with my family in the summer.

pwright20...
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Awesome New Years get away!”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

What an amazing place to spend the New Year at. The house looks newly updated with a fresh look. The kitchen is foodie friendly, easily cooked for the large crowd for our New Years gathering. There was lots of space in the house to gather or find some down time.
We had friends fly in to Wilmington Airport, only a 45 min drive to pick them up. Very convenient. What a awesome time and plan on booking again!

michelles...
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Bright and comfortable beach home”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I loved my stay at this beach house. It is large with the bedrooms each having a well maintained bathroom. The rooms on lower floors have great bunks for kids and the rooms upstairs have enormous windows with great views. The colors are updated and bright. The kitchen is spotless with appliances all working well and quiet, The internet was easy to use and fast
We enjoyed watching the dolphins pass and meals at the large dining room table. There is even a high top game table for family games and puzzles.
Very comfortable and i would stay again

E M
“Extremely Disappointed...”
Reviewed 29 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

This was our family's second trip to TopSail within the last 2 years. We were so impressed with our previous rental we couldn't wait to come back for a week of R&R. Unfortunately this visit will probably be our last. When we arrived to the home we had to double check the address because the property looked abandoned. There was paint peeling from the home and the drive way was all gravel with big holes and ruts making it almost impossible to drive down. The garbage cans were still at the road, and they were full. As soon as we opened the door, we were welcomed by a dead roach laying right in the foyer. Throughout the week, we discovered another dead roach in a drawer, and about 3 live ones in the kitchen. The home hadn't been cleaned at all. The banisters were filthy and had been rubbed down with plaster.,..and I mean all of them from the bottom floor to the top. This left a gray film on our hands as we gripped the banister to walk up and down the stairs. There were white Spackle marks on the walls throughout the home and the counter tops, dishes, and furniture wore a dusty film. To add insult to injury, none of the bathrooms were clean. All of the showers had visible dirt and grime, and I won't even mention what the toilets looked like. There was also a bag of dirty linen left upstairs in closet of the left master bedroom. On Monday we went over to the Treasure Realty office with pictures and they requested the home be cleaned immediately. Within the hour, 1 lady showed up to clean. I really felt bad as the home surely needed an entire cleaning crew. She cleaned the bathrooms and was unable to clean the banisters in the stairway. The layout of the home was nice, but clearly the owner/property management has not provided any TLC in quite some time. The outside deck was visibly worn, and the wood around the sliding doors is rotten. The stairs leading to beach need to be reinforced as the base doesn't touch the ground. The couches were comfortable but the recliners were peeling.... I wouldn't stay in my own home in this condition so you can imagine how upset we were that we spent our Thanksgiving vacation looking at all of these issues. I would strongly suggest a walk through of this property first before renting. The online pictures and virtual tour are very misleading. We will never rent this property again and will be sure to read and believe the reviews!! Some of the same concerns were mentioned years ago...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the layout of the home. The master bedrooms were a nice size and the deck.
Liked least: The overall up keep of the home was very poor. It also does not have an elevator.
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Catnabarn
Charleston, West Virginia
“Once in a life time vacation!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This is the first year, the whole family got together at the beach, since we were kids (16 of us).... my parents, all their children, grandkids, great grandkids, and everyones spouse. The house was perfect for our crowd, plenty of room for everyone. It was nice that every room had its own bathroom. The large kitchen had ample space for everything. the only thing that we missed having was a food processer. Also the microwave handle was ducted taped, and soon fell off, but we fixed it back (with more duct tape)! Another fixable problem...the bushes along the driveway, needed cut back. Bonus- There was a small plastic pool tucked in between the down stairs banister, the kids loved having that. It was close enough to the beach, to leave our "stuff", and come back later for it. The views were awesome! Our main complaint was the week went by too fast!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location/general lay out for our group
Liked least: ROACHES/ lack of cleanliness.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Charlottesville
Reviewed 16 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
16 Aug 2013
Dear John,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that your family liked this home and its location.

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced. Had you notified us about these things during your stay, we would have been glad to take care of them for you.

This home is treated to prevent bugs, but we can always send an exterminator out to administer additional treatments as necessary. I will pass along your comments about the trash to our maintenance department and see what we can do about getting some additional trash bins for this home. During the summer months, the city picks up trash twice a week (on Tuesdays and Saturdays). Unfortunately, sometimes the guests ahead of you may not take the trash to the curb, so that the bins can be emptied as scheduled. However, we are always glad to send someone to alleviate some of that built up trash for you as necessary. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing