“Simply Excellent House”
Kitchen
Oceanview from the kitchen
Bath off living area
Sound Side Deck
King Master Bedroom (1st floor)
Same King
Sound View
Queen (Top floor)
Queen (Top floor)
Queen (1st floor)
Queen  (1st floor)
Pyramid Bunk (1st floor)
Shared Hall Bath (1st floor)
Shared Hall Bath (1st floor)
Covered Deck
Bar Area
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
GlobalCit...
“Simply Excellent House”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This house must be under new ownership because everything was updated and clean. Contrary to some of the older reviews, we found this house a very pleasant stay for our family. Very nice, spacious interior, coupled with a prime location for beach and sound side, makes this a premium stay on Topsail.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Linda D
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Awesome experience to share with family”
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Love everything about this property. There were upgrades done that were awesome. So much room for my family to enjoy themselves. I could not have stayed at a better rental home. All of the ammendities were awesome. It was a blast spending time here and would definitely do it again in the future. Love it, Love it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Linda D
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Me and my friends throughly enjoyed our stay. The house was clean and very welcoming. All of the amenities were also. There was plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves. Love having hte pool onsite and the hot tub was a bonus. This is definitely a place i would and will rent again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
VA
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
21 Aug 2013
Dear John,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had a good time, that you liked the location of this home, and that you would consider renting it again. I do regret to hear that you were not happy with the pool, and I am very sorry to hear that some of your children had ear infections. I am surprised to see that we have no record of you contacting us about anything during your stay. Had you notified us about the shortcomings, we would have been glad to take care of those things for you while you were here. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences.

With regard to pet fees, not all owners charge $200 per pet; some charge more, others a little less. I have pets too, so I understand where you are coming from, but when you consider the cost of boarding one or more pets for the week, $150 or $200 isn’t bad generally speaking. We will pass along your feedback to the owner. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Amy
Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

WV
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

PA
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing