“Great vacation”
Badminton and Soccer
Video Games
St Regis Outdoor Pool at Dusk
Indoor Pool
Thanks 'Topsail_traveler_' on Instagram!
Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York
Reviewed 28 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

28 Jul 2013
Dear Family of 5,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you and your family had an excellent week in this lovely condo. I do apologize for the deck chairs; we would have been glad to bring some new ones over for you had you notified us about that. With regard to the TLC at the St. Regis indoor pool and the wifi, we will pass along your feedback to the HOA. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

WV
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
6 Sep 2012
Hi Rosetta,

Thanks for your review of this lovely condo. I am pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your stay. I wish you had notified us about the shower knob, so that we could have taken care of that for you while you were here. I do apologize for the inconvenience, and I will pass that on to our maintenance department. It is our pleasure to serve you, so please let us know when you are ready to book your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Thanks again,
bluff city tn
Reviewed 8 June 2012 for a stay in July 2011

8 Jun 2012
Hi Angie,

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to hear you had another pleasant stay with us. Thanks so much for your patronage and for your positive remarks about our service. We will share your feedback with the owner. It is our pleasure to continue serving you, so please let us know when you are ready to plan your third visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Cheers,
Ky
Reviewed 7 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Older travelers
7 Jun 2012
Dear Red,

Thanks for your candid review. I am glad to hear you had a pleasant stay and that you would rent again. I do apologize for the shortcomings you experienced. I wish you had called us about the floors, we would have been glad to send a cleaning crew out to take care of that for you. We will share your feedback about the blinds and the dryer with the owner and see what we can do. The internet at the St. Regis can be a bit spotty, especially during high traffic times. You might try accessing it at other times or going to the lobby. I'm not sure why the playground was disappointing to you; it is as pictured on line. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Regards,
Hoschton GA
Reviewed 22 May 2012 for a stay in June 2011

NH
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in July 2010

11 Apr 2012
Hi Eileen,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay back in 2010. Congrats to your daughter and son-in-law. I wanted to let you know that since you were here, there is a new restaurant (Millie's Bar and Grille) at the St. Regis, in addition to the poolside snack bar. ;-) Perhaps you can try it out when you come back. Thanks for your patronage; please give us a call if we can assist you in planning your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Regards,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing