“A rainy week at the beach is still a week at the...”
221 Shipwatch
Aerial taken 9/2017 I'm on a boat!
Check Availability
Pool
Beach
Community Pool
Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Amy P
Holly Springs, North Carolina, United States
“A rainy week at the beach is still a week at the beach!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We are repeat-vacationers at Shipwatch 221, and we could not ask for a better location. With the oceanfront decks, enough space inside to spread out, and the community pool, our family gets the whole beach experience. We had a rainy week, but we made sure to take advantage of the sun when it was out, played on the beach in the rain a few times, visited the new turtle hospital, did some shopping, and ate out at plenty of restaurants. We love Shipwatch 221 because it feels like home--it is comfortable and spacious. We travel with our family (me, my husband, and our two boys) and my parents--and we all love the convenience that Shipwatch 221 offers. Plus, it is like having our own private beach--it is NEVER crowded! We have already reserved our week next summer...and we can't wait! Thank you for providing a great vacation spot for our family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location of the Shipwatch Townhomes is perfect for us!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Randall S
myerstown, United States
“Townhouse with a great view”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This 3 bedroom townhouse was a great find. The interior has been recently remodeled and is very comfortable. I am a clean freak and this unit passed my test. Each floor has a deck with an unbelievable ocean view - the ocean is your front yard! The cupboards were well stocked with dishes, glasses and cookware. We had a small issue with the TV and called the maintenance dept. The owner of the unit came in person to rectify the issue - great service! I have already booked for next year

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the proximity to the ocean
Liked least: waiting in line to pick up the key to the unit
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MD
Reviewed 16 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

NC
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Older travelers
Management Response
9 Aug 2013
Hi Amy,

Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great time in this lovely townhome and that you enjoyed the location and the pool. I’m not sure when the description on the website was updated, but it now lists 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 2 twins and a queen sleeper sofa. We will share your feedback about the couches with the owner, and see what she would like to do. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know when you are ready to book your next stay at the Shipwatch for another perfect Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Amy
NC
Reviewed 29 May 2012 for a stay in July 2011

A romantic getaway
SC
Reviewed 15 April 2012 for a stay in August 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing