“Great family vacation”
Floor Plan
Generic Hot Tub Pic (not your HT). Heating Info
Smarthome
Ocean Ridge from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JulieMcKe...
Stamford, Connecticut
“Great family vacation”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a great house for big family/group gatherings. Our favorite thing about the house was the main floor...all 21 of us gathered comfortably for meals and socializing. Some things that weren't clear from the rental description...4 cars can fit in the garage plus two outside in the driveway; there is a 2nd refrigerator on the ground floor; and although the houses are close together we felt we had plenty of privacy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DC area
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in October 2011

People with disabilities Older travelers
OH
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
25 May 2012
Hey Topsail Island vacationer from the 70's....so sorry you didn't find the kitchen to your liking. Most of our guests do love this home, but I understand differences in taste and organizational preferences. I am glad you were able to make it work, but I am sorry you had to invest that time right at the beginning. If there is anything we can do to help you next time, please don't hesitate to call. Usually we are pretty responsive to any shortcoming of this nature. I appreciate the other positive marks you gave us as well! Thanks. Bill. 888.223.8180
NY
Reviewed 22 April 2012 for a stay in May 2009

A romantic getaway
Management Response
22 Apr 2012
Dear Beach Wedding,

Thanks for your review of your visit back in 2009! I am delighted that you were able to have your dream wedding and enjoy celebrating in this lovely home with your friends and family. Though it is long overdue, congratulations on your nuptials! ;-) We now have a deluxe linens package as well (that may keep you from having to bring extra towels). You can ask our reservationists about that whenever you book your next visit: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing you on Topsail again!

Cheers,
Amy
NC
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in December 2011

IL
Reviewed 10 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing