“Great week at Topsail”
Floor Plan 1st
Floor Plan 2nd
612 Hampton Colony
Hot Tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Raleigh
Reviewed 10 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

10 Jul 2012
Hi Kathy,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so happy to hear that you all found this home so welcoming and well appointed. Let us know when you are ready to plan your next stay: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing you again!
Cheers,

Cortland
Reviewed 26 May 2012 for a stay in June 2011

26 May 2012
Hi Michele,

Thanks for your review and for sharing a bit of your story with us. We are so glad that you and your husband continue to make lasting memories on our beautiful island! Please let us know immediately upon your arrival if you find a home not cleaned to your standards, and we will send a crew back out to take care of whatever needs to be cleaned. A few weeks prior to your stay in June 2011, the owners did have the carpets cleaned, and this year, they actually decided to replace the carpets entirely. Thanks for your feedback on this.

Please let us know when you guys are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Regards,
Amy
Chicago
Reviewed 10 April 2012 for a stay in August 2011

10 Apr 2012
Thanks so much for your review. We are sad to hear that you lost a day of vacation due to the hurricane, but so glad you purchased insurance that reimbursed you! We are glad to know that our updates were helpful and that check-in was smooth for you. What a joy to hear that your party enjoyed the home so much that you plan to return! Please give us a call when you are ready to plan your next vacation, so that we can secure the home for your specific travel dates: 1-800-762-3961.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$3,399
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing