“Loved our condo at St Regis!”

Review of ST. Regis 1206

Building 2 Lobby
Sauna
Work Out Room
Business Center
Topsail Shrimp House (7th Floor Building 2)
Indoor Pool
Outdoor Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Debbie H
New Castle, Indiana
“Loved our condo at St Regis!”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Our family has always rented beach houses in the past. This was our first stay in a condo. St Regis was very nice. The condo was clean and well outfitted. The condo complex was very well kept. It seemed someone was cleaning or collecting trash from barrels constantly. We would definitely stay here again. The condo was perfect for 2 couples. The pool was wonderful and spotless. My only complaint was that during booking there was no way to refuse the trip insurance. This needs to be corrected. Otherwise it was an awesome experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the cleanliness of the property the most.
Liked least: Not able to refuse the trip insurance.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
20 Oct 2016
So glad you enjoyed your stay at St. Regis 1206! Please let us know if we can assist you with your next trip to Topsail Island.
Christina...
“Last minute beach trip”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We decided to go to the beach last minute, choices were few our time frame. This condo was nicely updated. There is no table on the patio to dine on just 3 chairs. The Master has a window not patio access so we put the kids in there because we wanted the patio access. The bed in the other room with patio access was hard as rock. My husband nor I did not sleep well all week. I am exhausted writing this for lack of sleep. I slept more on the beach than in the room. I thought about switching the mattress with the kids, but it was so hard, they won't sleep either. grumpy kids or grumpy me, I deal better. I did enjoy the nice pans, most condos pans are crappy. There were no salad plates, just dinner plates and bowls. Although I am use to condos having towels and linens included, this was not a problem. The problem was I thought there would be a hair dryer and there was not. Loved the keyless doors so you don't have to carry a key.
The grounds were OK, There were lots of maintenance items that needed done. You can tell it's just not kept up as well as it could be. This could easily be a 4 star or more, but its 3 at best. The beach was nice and shallow a ways out. The kids enjoyed it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach
Liked least: The bed
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing