“probably nicest condo on North Topsail”
View From Your Balcony Aerial
Tennis
Villa Capriani
Oct 2017
Oct 2017
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ms_wicks
Minne-SNOW-ta
“probably nicest condo on North Topsail”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I was looking for a nice 2 BR condo on the beach as my home base while working a month long contract in Jacksonville. This fit the bill! I was able to enjoy beach walks, cook my own meals, and be lulled to sleep by the sound of the surf. The bed was comfy. The kitchen was well appointed. The W/D were great! Linen rental was convenient for my situation. The view is amazing. The pool area is lovely and well kept.
This particular balcony does not have shade, so is probably not a good place to sit in the summer--but it was fine in the late evening and early morning. The balcony furniture and screen door need replacing--so I couldn't keep the door open at all to hear the ocean as the screen was broken. (probably hard things to maintain in this type of unit).
A few drawbacks: not enough parking on condo side so you need to park across the street. Not a big deal for me as I enjoy walking, but some notice of that fact should be included in the literature as I arrived late at night, and it is not apparent that parking was across the street.
While overall clean (bathrooms and kitchen) there were Cheetos crumbs on the night stand and cookie crumbs all over the sofa and chairs upon my arrival. Also, the furnace/air exchanger vent on the wall was disgustingly filthy.
And bring your own hangars! (I had to go buy some at the Dollar store--I did leave some there :-).
The biggest annoyance was that it has been nearly three weeks since I checked out and I still have yet to receive my $200 deposit back. That feels disrespectful.
Overall a nice place to spend some time at the beach!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: ocean view, sound of the surf, quiet beach (no bars/nightclubs etc.), a lot of kitchen pans, dishes, utensils
Liked least: crumbs left from previous guests, broken screen and balcony furniture, deposit not returned in timely manner
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
269pattiw
“Interesting vacation.”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I booked our vacation in December and was called 2 weeks before that there was a leak in unit above so they had to move all rentals that were affected (a chore that must have been a bear to do). We finally agreed on one of the units that were available and it really turned out quite nice. The only thing the unit needed is a flat screen tv, otherwise it was perfect. The kitchen was stellar!!! Will not pick that week again due to the crowds that were there and how they were in the pool area, was surprised that security did not take care of certain issues. We have been going to Villa for 16 years and this was the first time that we experienced the loud partying there, was not at all what we wanted to see. I would recommend that you don't go the second week of July since we found out that these groups go the same week every year.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing