“So good, visited twice in a week!”
Review of Capio - CLOSED

Capio
Price range: US$21 - US$48
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017

A pretty restaurant surrounded by fairy lighting, this can be found at the side of one of the mini squares in Quillan. I was so glad to have visited here - and couldn't stop raving about the food after my first visit!! I had a chicken and bacon pizza (both times!) but my family had other equally delicious options, including cassoulet, lasagne and a pizza with anchovies on. On the second visit my brother had mussels to start (don't have if you don't like garlic - but these were exquisite), and I had a gorgeous greek salad. Luckily the staff are used to people asking to take their pizzas home (I would have not been able to fit all of that in - very generous portions), and great value for money too. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely experience , great service, tasty varied dishes and great value.
We came away very satisfied and happy.
Nice place to eat , although I had from the viande menu which was really good , others in our party had the pizzas which were fantastic.
Friendly happy service

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We found Capio by pure luck as we were driving through town and was getting late for lunch and this was one of the only places left open. We sat outside, although upstairs looked very nice as well. The pizzas were excellent, service friendly though not speedy and prices were good.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Have eaten here for many years, have always had a good meal and service, will continue to do so. The restaurant is up a set of stairs which somtimes will be difficult with people with walking difficulty's.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

This is the second time I've eaten here, and the reason I came back was because the first time was very pleasant! Didn't disappoint on my return, either. The staff are real characters and the service is prompt and ever so slightly quirky. We had pizzas and they were probably some of the best around. On our previous visit with friends, we had a wide selection from the menu and everyone really liked what they ordered. I'd recommend Le Capio unreservedly and will eat there the next time I'm in Quillan.