“PARADISE !”
Review of Andreas Rooms

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pollonia
Andreas Rooms
Reviewed 2 July 2012

- Breathtaking sea views (on three different directions)
- Perfect location close to the beach, tavernas and minimarkets (but still peacefull)
- Friendly, helpfull and easygoing owners (Brigitte and Andreas)
- Own vegetables and home made feta cheese from Andreas (delicious)
- Andreas´s boat trip around the sea is a must (dreamlike beaches and places, best grilled beef ever, mouthvatering melons)
- Archtecturally smart studios with clean and cosy rooms and terasses
- Good restaurants right next to the beach
- Cute animals; a lovely dog, cats, goats..

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LauraK2012

Reviewed 27 August 2011

We spent a very nice stay in Andres rooms.
Warm welcome from Andeas and Brigitte who gave us local vegetables as well as cheese.
the rooms are really cosy and confortable, very well equiped.
Fantatic and private view on a marvelous bay .
Close to the village, everything seems easy.....
Booked a car for us which was waiting for us directly at the port..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank nat072
Reviewed 5 July 2011

The studios at Andreas rooms are nice and have an amazing sea view from the balconies. It´s pure joy just sitting there and look out over the sea at any time of the day! The owners are helpful but can be a little difficult to find at times. The cleaning of the studios could have been better. The beach and the restaurants are within easy walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank SwedenFamilytravel
Reviewed 12 May 2011

We stayed with Andreas and Brigitte in May 2011 for 3 nights, which was €120 (low season rate).
The studio was large, lovely decorated and with all amenities i.e. small kitchen, bathroom, balcony and access to a shared terrace. As the studios are on a headland there are beautiful sea views from both sides - really the location couldn't be any better!
Pollonia is a beautiful, unspoiled harbour village and from the studios we had easy access to shops, a great bakery and at least two very good restaurants.
Access to the rest of the beautiful island of Mlilos is easy assuming you have a car.
Like other reviewers we found that the hosts' friendly welcome included their own tomatoes and fresh feta cheese, which was absolutely delicious!
We will definitely be returning to Milos and we would also try to stay with Andreas and Brigitte again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank casinegro
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I highly recommend Andrea's. The hosts will welcome you with a smile and ensure that your stay in Milos is truly unforgettable. You will have organic vegetables and eggs delivered to your door, you can cook in or eat out at the many delicious tavernas.
It is so relaxing and there are very few tourists.....!!!!
I swam today and was the only one on the beach. Then returning home to watch the sunset with an ouzo, it's paradise.....
I will return here for longer the next time.
Thanks Andreas and Brigitte for a stay I will never forget.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank gregory040
Reviewed 10 February 2011

I stayed here back in 2006 and you'll find my review of that titled "Get in". We decided to go back there for a 6 night stay in September 2010.

I was glad nothing had changed in terms of the quality and friendliness of service that Andreas and Brigitte offer their guests. They now also have a fantsatic WLAN, which is useful to check out ferry schedules, weather and whatnot. In addition, I was delighted to be able to experience one of Andreas’ new ventures, which was a trip on his traditional Greek boat called "Perseas".

We left at 11am from the harbour at Pollonia in a comfortable party of 9 people. (It was a great time to leave because it gave us ample recovery-time from our Retsina-smash the night before). We then made a short trip over to the coast of Kimolos, passing by the harbour and making our way out to the deserted island of Polyaigos via a superb spot for a swim called "Blue Bay". Here the rock formations and colours were mystical. We were lucky enough to see a monk seal (albeit from a distance), but sadly he/she didn't fancy getting close enough to be photographed properly and disappeared.

Our eventual destination was a remote beach with a lighthouse high up on the cliff above. Here we made base, staying for the best part of 4hrs. Some of us swam, some walked up to the lighthouse – but I’m too lazy for that, so I helped Andreas with the food.

What followed was a smashing barbecue and lashings of white wine whilst we were visited by the natives - wild mountain goats. As the sun started to get lower around 5-ish we made our way back to Milos, with ouzo, via a trip round the islet of Glaronnissia with its Giants Causeway-style pillars of rock.

According to 2 other people on the boat, this trip was incomparable with one they’d been on from the main port of Adamas, but I can’t vouch for the accuracy of that because I’ve never been on one to compare yet I don't see how I could be persuaded to go on one either. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on Perseas and there wasn't a single complaint from the others because I met most of them later during our stay - such is the size of Pollonia- and we shared our thoughts. Plus, the value for money was outstanding.

I really can’t really add anything about the accommodation that I haven’t said in my previous post. It’s still totally ace! And we’re booked up to go again this year.

Maybe see you there!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Spekka
Reviewed 21 June 2010

Imagine a beautiful comfy blue and white room with an excellent new en suite and a small stocked kitchenette. No TV, no phone, just a balcony or terrace to watch the boats go by while you read with a nice glass of wine. That's what we hoped for when we read about Andreas' Rooms. I think we got so much more!

The room had 2 views over to Pollonia port from the balcony and to the rear over to a spectacular sunsets over Glaronissia. The room was comfortable (only issue I have is with plastic sheets but understand why hotels have them- so sweaty though!) and the bed very comfortable. Decor was top notch and I could have comfortably stayed for months. The only suggestion is make sure you have mosquito repelant or coils to burn, you'll need them on the island in general.

The evening visits from the cheekier cats were a delight as was the fruit and vegetables from Andreas' market garden gifted to us nightly. This made self catering a pleasure. Though it is only a 5 minute walk to the restaurants that fringe the port. The path is lit all the way into town and mostly on road.

Our booking was done very efficiently and from beginning to end we had a great holiday.
Thank you Brigitte and Andreas for a wonderful stay and we wish you the best for the season. Recommended as is Andreas' boat trip which was an amazing technocolour extravaganza

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PamSco
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pollonia
Nefeli Sunset Studios
En Milo
En Milo
#1 of 14 in Pollonia
Captain Zeppos Boutique Suites

Been to Andreas Rooms? Share your experiences!