Came to Pollonia after a very bad surprise to the booked hotel (Alexandros village in Adamas).
Where searching for 2 rooms and were very surprised to find so many available rooms in July in Pollonia! Nefeli Studio was the right place. The family who owns the place is so lovely. We really felt like part of the family. The rooms were a bit oldish but they are renovating. However the place is beautiful, in front of the sea, nice terrace.
No breakfast included but it was OK. Bought the necessary for us and kids and had free coffee. The owner booked us a great boat trip to Kleftiko and gave us plenty of usefull informations.
Pollonia is a nice place to stay. There a many restaurants and everybody was very nice.
Don't hesitate to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nefeli Sunset Studios is a small, beautiful complex of studios and suites in Milos, one of the most colourful and picturesque islands in Greece. The complex faces the seashore offering a breathtaking view of the sunset and the blue waters of the Aegean Sea. The tranquillity and the beauty of the surrounding environment guarantee the guests of our studios a relaxing and idyllic vacation in one of the most scenic locations on Milos island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nefeli Sunset Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Hotel Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Milos/Pollonia