Makis & Roula are the consulate hosts without being obtrusive. Nothing is too much trouble and they and the staff are always at hand if required. It’s the little things like a bottle of complementary wine for your first sunset, laundry done in bulk at reasonable rates, etc.
The rooms are fantastic, and we were in the smallest studio apartment, so they only get better.
Location – I cannot describe how beautiful the location of the villas are – right on the water and walking distance to sea-caves, wave cut platforms, and a variety of beaches and a magnificent sea. It is close (walking distance) to Pollonia restaurants and taverna’s (all which we sampled had amazing food from authentic Greek to modern seafood).
This rates as one of the best places I have been and one of the best accommodation options I have ever stayed in – the best part of our holiday one of the best ever.
Overall the island of Milos is magic, I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nefeli Sunset Studios is a small, beautiful complex of studios and suites in Milos, one of the most colourful and picturesque islands in Greece. The complex faces the seashore offering a breathtaking view of the sunset and the blue waters of the Aegean Sea. The tranquillity and the beauty of the surrounding environment guarantee the guests of our studios a relaxing and idyllic vacation in one of the most scenic locations on Milos island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nefeli Sunset Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Hotel Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Milos/Pollonia