“Wish I could Live There!”

Delmar Apartments & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Pollonia
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Hotel Del Mar was incredible! George went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel welcome. The rooms were the best we had in Europe. They are large, clean, and comfortable. We actually had booked 5 days, and were supposed to go to another island but loved it so much at the hotel and on Milos we ended up staying there 13 days! The rooms are apartments and have every thing you need to feel comfortable. There is a beautiful sand beach across the street, playground close by if you have kids, car rental around the corner, and the best restaurants on the island all in easy walking distance. Not only will I stay there again but am telling everyone I know to stay there. You can't go wrong with this hotel.

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong with any of the rooms. Everything we saw was beautiful.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swimmingeko

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Hotel Del Mar is an absolutely fabulous hotel ! The beauty of every detail in the design, comfort, you do not feel in a hotel, but in a palace ... And at a price, with such great qualities of services, very surprising.
Which was very important to me also : the kindness of George, its availability every day to give me good advice to discover the wonders of Milos, I had the impression of being housed with friends!
I warmly recommend this hotel, quiet, near the beach, taverns.
One thing is sure : I would go back one day, as soon as possible !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2013

The meaning and definition of HOSPITALITY (Φιλοξενια, in Greek) has found its form and shape in the hospitality offered by George, Mary and Iliana. They made us feel like part of the family, making us feel not like hotel guests by their house guests... Warmth, friendliness, advice, and most of all, their genuine smile welcomed us and captured our hearts...

One may travel the world but willl be hard-pressed to find another Del Mar...

A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE that merits many many many returns...

The shear pleasure of a wonderful holiday ...!!!

A+++++ and then some more :)

Stavros and Katerina, Sept 2013

Room Tip: Try to get the suite..... you will want to spend all your time in there.... :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RomanZeusFAO
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I visited hotel Del Mar in the beginning of September. Great establishment, great hosts! Giorgos (the owner) and Iliana (rec) went above & beyond making sure that all my needs are met! To be honest upon arrival i was a bit disappointed by the sound of cars passing by my window during the day but as long as i mentioned it, within 10 minutes relocated in a quieter room which added a few "extra" points for them. Great quality of sleep, nicely decorated, strategically located only 2 minutes from the beach and all the restaurants of Pollonia. They can arrange everything for you. From renting a bike (highly recommended), cruise trips, scuba diving, etc...
Hotel Del Mar thank you for taking care of us! We will be definitely coming back! All the best!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Part of my job is to visit dozens of hotels across the Greek islands this month and Del Mar stands out more than any other. Its not only the beautiful clean spacious rooms, and the beach across the street, its also the passion the operating family has for their island. George, Mary and Iliana are wonderful people who made my stay outstanding. Very highly recommended for anyone who is looking for the whole experience and not just a nice room. I will be back asap.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank vventures
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stayed in Hotel del Mar in sept. 2013 and really enjoyed it. Everybody going to Milos should stay there. The location is really good, close to a beach and a lot of nice restaurants, the room is complete with everything you could need in your stay, and is also clean and spacious.The people in the front desk are very nice and helpful, providing us with maps and a lot of useful tips to explore the island. The price is really good, especially considering what you get.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My girlfriend and I travelled around Europe for the month of August, Hotel Del Mar Milos was the last place on our trip and as a result we had high expectations for it, and it did not disappoint in the slightest!
From the very moment we booked with this hotel we were impressed with the efforts they went to to accommodate us and make our time on Milos as good as possible.
They sent on a very helpful information packet about the island and also offered to organise our transfer from the port. Upon our arrival we found Iliana and the rest of the staff there to be exceptional, going out of their way to accommodate our every need, from recommending local restaurants to organising kayaking trips and quad rental. They were pleasant, friendly and chatty without ever being intrusive. In all my years of travel I have never met staff like them.
During our stay we had a standard double room which was lovely and big and tastefully furnished. The hotel itself is in a fabulous location with the beach and amazing restaurants literally on the doorstep.
We spent four nights here in total and we wished it could have been much more, I could not recommend this place highly enough and hope to return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Ronan H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pollonia
Artemis Deluxe Rooms
Nefeli Sunset Studios
Nefeli Sunset Studios
#2 of 7 in Pollonia
Thalassitra Village Hotel

Been to Delmar Apartments & Suites? Share your experiences!