“Lovely local taking food”

Pizzeria Trattoria Aviano Inn
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Aviano
Price range: US$13 - US$41
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: In questo storico locale della Pedemontana Occidentale siamo da sempre attenti alla qualita e alla stagionalita dei prodotti che sono sempre freschi e prevalentemente a Km zero. Le nostre paste sono espresse, gli gnocchi fatti in casa e le carni di prima scelta. Serviamo fantastiche pizze con mozzarella senza OGM e gustosi panini. Inoltre accanto alla cucina tradizionale si affianca una cucina separata dedicata alla celiachia. La nostra grande sensibilita per le intolleranze alimentari ci ha portati ad essere dal 2007 la prima Pizzeria Certificata A.I.C. In provincia di Pordenone e, a grande richiesta, da Agosto 2012 la prima Paninoteca Certificata A.I.C. In Friuli Venezia Giulia.
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with family while on holiday. Owner was lovely very chatty, told us everything on the menu was local produce. Food was delicious staff friendly very clean restaurant.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Aviano inn is our go to pizza place. It's clean, inexpensive and high quality. They even do gluten free. I'm not a huge fan of their pasta but get some bruschetta and pizza for a great and satisfying meal.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The restaurant, food and service was really good. Not only that, the food was prepared very quickly and still tasted great!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I wasn't for sure about the combination, but the owner gave us a sample and explained the background of the dish. And I am so glad that we tried it -- because it was delightful! The house wine (merlot) was not bad either. The owner and his team make you feel at home, and I look forward to my next trip to the Aviano Inn!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have always loved going to this restaurant. It feels like home to me. Every time I visit the region...I stop by to eat and enjoy. The staff are friendly, and the owner makes me feel like family. The food is wonderful and priced well. I would recommend stopping by and trying it out. Truly amazing food.