“Worth a visit”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Pub itself looks nothing from outside, step in and your welcomed by a very cosy bar filled with locals. Step threw the bar into a glassed courtyard and into the small restaurant, which was packed for a Tuesday night. Great steak and fantastic fish. The best the mother in law has had! A gem in a gem of a place in beautiful Donegal.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank SwiftsBerks

Belfast, United Kingdom
“2 lovely evenings at The Singing Pub”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was with a bunch of sea kayakers from the Causeway Coast Kayaking Association, paddling by day and partying by night. We had 2 lovely nights at The Singing Pub, with Tony and his team providing exceptionally friendly and efficient service. I like my food but wasn't really expecting anything more than average pub food. So on the first night I had the Scampi, a fairly safe bet, and it did what it said on the tin. In a bigger group on the 2nd night we went for a wide variety of dishes on the menu. I had the mussels (rope cultured on the door step in Mulroy Bay). Delicious. And I sampled a few of the other dishes too. I've seen a few negative comments here and know that a few people were unfortunate. This happens some times (I know, I ran an award winning restaurant for 9 years). But my experience was totally positive. The atmosphere here is lovely, the music, particularly on the first night (a group of 4 musicians, playing fiddle, whistle, guitar, ukulele ... and harmonising beautifully) ... A real gem. Can't wait to return.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Will B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pub grub ever”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

we spent the weekend there and ate in the singing pub both nights... delicious food and excellent service.. the staff were extremely friendly and professional.. would recommend it big time!

1 Thank Yvonne J
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

After visiting the singing pub regularly over the last 18 years our experience over the Easter holidays put us off so much will never return.the family wanted to return for something to eat as the food had always been great,my son ordered the haddock and chips which when came out looked amazing only to discover the fish was indeed full of worm like creatures which to our horror was completely unable to finish any of our food as thee was 3 of us eating the haddock,after complaining to a very understanding waitress who we found lovely as it was not her fault but what find appalling is that the manger that day did not have the courtesy to acknowledge what had just happened but left this young girl to deal with such a bad experience had we been acknowledge by him we would certainly go back for a drink although not food but that has put us right off and feel we will not return such a pity

• Visited April 2014
7 Thank Karen K
Bangor, United Kingdom
“What a spot”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Yet another one of our bike trips, never mind the views on route round to The Singing Pub but the pub it's self is a very friendly spot and great craic.
I'm looking to return.