This was booked last minute & our decision to go was based on the beautiful sea views which did not disappoint. We found the price was strictly non negotiable. Hospitable, the staff are not- when we asked for a cot- it was a bother, when we asked for a new hairdryer, it was a bother & when we were 15minutes late for dinner we felt like we had totally inconvenienced them and were rushed through dinner. The steak though, was good, even if everything is a bit of a 90's revival- melba toast! Breakfast too was good. Unusual opening times for the pool. wifi didn't work. Bed by 10:30!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosapenna Hotel & Golf Resort is one of Ireland's premier 4 star luxury hotels, and has been since 1893. It sits in an 800 acre estate on the edge of the Atlantic ocean, where the bays of Mulroy & Sheephaven meet on the coast of Donegal. The hotel boasts a health & wellbeing Centre, Tennis Courts, Billiards & Card Rooms, Putting Green, Driving Range as well as two 18 hole championship Golf Courses and state of the art Golf Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Rosapenna Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosapenna Hotel And Golf Resort
- Rosapenna Hotel & Golf Downings
- Rosapenna Hotel Downings
- Rosapenna Hotel & Golf Resort Downings, County Donegal