We booked this hotel from a package with the Interlaken Tourist Bureau. It included all meals, a massage, and transportation pass. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was more than friendly. They were chatty, helpful, familial, bend-over-backwards accommodating. The massage was spectacular. Just get the back massage and shut-up - you'll love it. Every evening meal was stupendous. Either fish or meat and excellent desserts and soups. Breakfast was overly filling and tasty. Typical German (Swiss) buffet. Lunch was given to us in cute backpacks. Filling, but basic.
If I had any complaint about the place it would be some bit of noise. Rooms facing the street heard some early morning traffic. You can close your window, but then it's hot. So, i suggested that they supply some small table fans. If not, bring some ear plugs and sleep well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in a Swiss chalet style is situated in rural surroundings with an unique view of the Alps, but close to the centre of Interlaken, only 300m from the Lake of Thun and the 18-hole Golf course. Pleasant sunny terrace, cocktail-bar. Restaurant of renown with Swiss, Italian and international specialities. The 25 rooms, suites and romantic rooms are individually and tastefully furnished. The Salzano SPA offers alpine wellness facilities in harmony with nature as well as massages and beauty treatments. Free W-LAN and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Landhotel Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landhotel Golf Hotel Unterseen
- Landhotel Hotel Interlaken
- Landhotel Golf Interlaken, Switzerland