“BEST HOTEL”
Review of Hotel Roessli

Hotel Roessli
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Unterseen
Reviewed 22 April 2010

Very fortunate in our journey to stay in this hotel, they gave us a good environment and services, and very nice boss. I will recommend this hotel to my friends! Because this hotel is the best hotel I stayed. Everythings are well!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,247)

Reviewed 18 April 2010

Jean and Chris, we are more than miss you when coming back to Thailand. You made our second time stay with you in swiss very memorable...with your truly warm welcome, great service mind, new renovated room and superb location which is very close to train station. We really like the new rooms, with their cleanliness, good size of rooms with balcany and nice view of mountain. Chris, Thanks for your nice help to order Thai food for us, it is really delicious. :-) Jean, we really enjoyed breakfast with your great service mind especially when you sing a song :-). And thanks for your more than kindness to offer extra nights or welcome us back again to your apartment. This is truly kind of hospitality we don't think we can get from anyoneelse. Thanks for making us feel HOME and also thanks for your nice friendship. :-) And Your CD is very nice!!! If anyone has chance to read this review, we would like to strong recommend you to stay in this Hotel and you will realize the great experience like we did. Finally, we wish all the best to Jean, Chris and your family. We wish to has chance to meet you again. :-) Piphob & Family

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2010

we have stayed a couple of times at this place for the winter sport season and we will certainly come back for more in the summer...Jean-Louis and Christopher were very welcoming and made us felt like home in Interlaken, we were very well looked after during our stay. Our room had a fantastic view of the Mountains from the balcony, great central location really close to the train station at Interlaken West and we enjoyed always our breakfast time! we will go back and stay here again soon.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2010

I can not really describe this beautiful hotel is actually make a person feel calm and I personally feel comfortable is received and I was looking for,, for a long time and will remain the only hotel I mean whenever I come Interlaken.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank faisal86
Reviewed 15 April 2010

1 night stay was not enough! Family-owned for 30 years, owner Jean-Louis and his son Christopher are wonderful hosts. Terrific location less than 5 mins from Interlaken West train station. Christopher planned our visit to Jungfraujoch right from train timings, to tickets. We hit all the spots we planned for. Jean-Louis gave us great suggestions to spend an afternoon on the lake/sights. The rooms have basic furniture, but not lacking in comfort. No phones in the room, but free Wi-Fi and flat screen TV with a large selection of English channels compensates for it. We will definitely go back for another visit to enjoy the warmth and friendly service from Jean-Louis and Christopher!

Thank you for a great stay!
Jaya and Raj Subramanian

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2010

Excellet B&B, we can say is the best B&B we ever stay during our Europe trip. Very good & Friendly owner which I would never forgot him.
Good location which is very near the Interlaken West station. Simple and nice breakfast, which provide us a very good start everyday.

We hope to visit Interlaken again, and we must stay in Hotel Rossli!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2010

I was on my Easter holidays and had spent my first few days in Zurich. I took the very efficient train service via Lucerne to Interlaken in the Bernese Oberland. I guess it was the slower but more scenic route.
Upon my timely arrival at Interlaken West station, it was not a very long walk to the hotel.
I was warmly greeted and efficiently checked in.
I had earlier enquired about the possibility of securing a room with a small balcony, sort of room with a view, as they say.
To my delight, on this occasion, I was fortunate to have my wishes granted !
It overlooked the famous Jungfraujoch mountain !
The little single room was very adequate, warm, comfortable, clean and functional. I did not require anything further to this. It ' fitted the bill nicely '.
Like I indicated, its located within close proximity to centre of town and everything really.
Breakfast time was a cheery affair and a delightfull experience. Soft background music and plenty to eat.
It was the present owners Father, I believe, that did the morning shift, and he was an ever so jolly and spirited gentleman.
From Interlaken I took the winding mountain railroads up to Murren and then by cable car up Schilthorn where scenes from the James Bond film "On Her Majestys Secret Service" were filmed.
I also went up to summit of Jungfraujoch, ( 11,760 feet ) better known as the "Top Of Europe" ! Its very high altitude indeed and I only briefly ventered outside towards the viewing plateau. (You can just view from inside if you wish)
Gosh, I think I could see the summit from my hotels balcony and it was hard to believe that I was actually Up there !
It was pretty scary for me, as I would not have a great head for heights.
The visiblity was excellent on the day and I felt " On top of the World " and pretty pleased that I had been a little adventurous.
Anyways, hotel Rossli was excellent value and I do hope to return there some time.
Well done hotel Rossli and keep up the sterling work !

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Unterseen
Hotel Beausite
#7 of 39 in Interlaken
Stella Hotel Interlaken
Stella Hotel Interlaken
#11 of 39 in Interlaken

Been to Hotel Roessli? Share your experiences!