“This is really nice place with ware welcoming and well accomended!”
Review of Hotel Roessli

Hotel Roessli
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Unterseen
Paris, France
“This is really nice place with ware welcoming and well accomended!”
Reviewed 7 May 2010

Interlaken-Hôtel Rössli is one of my favourite hotel. It is near train station interlaken west , only five mintesf by walking.
When I was there, I have enjoyed good accomdation and warm friendliness from the owner, just like an old friend, I would rather say. They will help all the time. So! Never hesitate to stay in Hotel Rössli hotel whenever you are making choices on Hotel reservation.
Stay in the room, you can also enjoy the Alp mountain view and a beautiful river.
It will be your beset choice if you stay in interlaken ,not just for the beautiful scene of interlaken, but also the warm friendship. You will never feel yourself as stranger when you are here.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 6 May 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Both Jean-Louis and Christopher were very friendly and helpful, giving us tips on sightseeing. The location of this hotel is great too with supermarket and restaurants close by. The hotel has a warm and homely feel to it. We had a comfortable room with a balcony and view of the mountains which was great.

If we ever get to visit Interlaken again we will definitely return to stay at this hotel.

Minnesota
Reviewed 5 May 2010

My sister in law and I stayed at the Hotel Rossli in Interlaken in April. This was the second time I had stayed there so it felt to me when I got there that I was coming home. I chose the hotel because of the convenient location to both the city center and the train station, and also because it is an awesome value for the money. Jean Louis and his son Christopher are wonderful, friendly hosts who go above and beyond the call of duty to make you feel welcome and comfortable. The hearty and delicious breakfast was served in a quaint, airy room. We had a good view of the mountains from our balcony and got a great night's sleep in the comfy beds and quiet room. I heartily recommend Hotel Rossli in Interlaken and will stay there again if I have the chance.

Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
AMSTELVEEN
Reviewed 4 May 2010

Unlike all my previous trips, my trip to Switzerland was very unplanned. Except for a very few usual locations, I didnt do my homework before travelling. I stayed in Rossli for 4 days and trust me, our experience was simply superb. From a very warm and friendly welcome, to guiding us to splendid extraordinary locations, both Jean-Louis (Father) and Christopher (Son) were immensely helpful and accomodative. I would not call it a 'Hotel'. Rather it is a 'Home' away from home. The rooms were cosy and comfortable.

The treatment was really superb.....Afterall where can you find a hotelier packing breads/croissants to his guests, when they miss their breakfast. Where can you find a hotelier planning trips & offering guidance to his quests ?? Yes you will find such a person in Hotel Rossli in Interlaken West. I would strongly recommend 'Jean-Louis' and 'Christopher's hotel as perfect a family home.

There is not a business motive behind this hotel, unlike others. Its a true attempt by a father and son to reach out to people.

3 Cheers & more to Hotel Rossli, Jean & Christopher...I strongly recommend this hotel for a perfect stay.

San Diego, Califfornia
Reviewed 2 May 2010

I would give Hotel Rossli two thumbs up. Jean-Louis and Christopher, the father-son owners, made us feel welcome, gave us dining tips for authentic swiss food, and free local bus passes so we could easily get around the city. We stayed two nights and were impressed with the breakfasts provided by Jean-Louis, egg cooker extraordinaire. It is within walking distance from Interlaken West train station and a short distance from the local supermarket. It's family atmosphere makes one feel welcome with books to read, a computer to use, coffee or tea in the afternoon after a day of sightseeing. If Im ever lucky enough to get back to Interlaken I will definitely stay with this family again.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
Singapore
Reviewed 2 May 2010

This is a family run hotel with a very friendly and warm staff who had made our Spring holiday in Interlaken a wonderful and memorable experience.The owner, Jean Louis and his son, Christopher have experience in abundance and have done an excellent job by telling us and other guests what we should do or where we should be going with most information at their fingertips.
As for the room, it is always very clean and the owners have made every effort to make the hotel an environment-friendly one.
The hotel is very close to Interlaken West train station, about 5mins walk.
There is a supermarket(called Coop) across the road from the hotel and there are Italian, Chinese, Indian and a Kebab stalls nearby so you shouldn't be worried when
eating out is concerned.
I would rate this hotel 9/10 for its cleanliness, proximity to the main train station and convenience.
Since the hotel is not located near the main road, the surroundings are very quiet,
especially at night so you are very sure to sleep peacefully.

Singapore
Reviewed 2 May 2010

We stayed 3 nights at Hotel Rossli and loved every cosy minute of it.. The hotel is a short stroll from the Interlaken West station and the room we had was up on the attic facing the quiet street.. a real treasure..

Jean-Louis & his son Christopher really made us feel right at home.. From the fresh croissants and coffee that Jean-Louis prepares every day to Christopher's great tips on how to best experience the sights in and around Interlaken... Not to forget, Jean-Louis has a special mannerism around him.. making sure his guests ("my good people") he calls them cracks up at one or two of his jokes before they start their day.. ;)

We would love to visit Interlaken again and would stay at Hotel Rossli to relive this experience! Thanks for making our stay so enriching and memorable!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Unterseen
Hotel Beausite
#21 of 40 in Interlaken
Hotel Chalet Swiss
Hotel Chalet Swiss
#6 of 8 in Unterseen

Been to Hotel Roessli? Share your experiences!