My husband (Jason) and I were married in July 2008 and decided we wanted a European Honeymoon. We drove from Normandy, France to Interlaken one day (long drive). Luckily when we arrived at Sunny Days, we had the door combination...Thanks Dave! Our room was open, our keys and information were on the desk and life was great. Our room was large and the view....ah the view....it was better than we could have ever imagined. Jason wanted to take a ride to the top of the mountains and Dave suggested an alternative to the normal tourist trip - taking Dave's advise, Jason beat the crowds, saw the sites and was back to the room in no time at all. The house was quiet, clean and in a great location. There was a grocery store just a short walk away and town center was just a couple of minutes further. We were able to rent a fridge to keep some drinks cold and we had some laundry washed. Dave allowed us to go into the laundry room to iron our clothes (I hate wrinkles). We found Dave to be a little reserved but definitely not rude! If we ever have the good fortune of visiting Switzerland again, we will certainly stay at Sunny Days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in a nice and quiet neighborhood close to the center of town. It is in a side street just a 5 minute walk from the train station Interlaken West. You can expect a friendly Bed and Breakfast with a family atmosphere and an excellent view of the beautiful mountain scenery. Whether you are looking for adventure vacation, or just a quiet few days here in Interlaken you will find various offers that cover your needs. We are pleased to inform you about the possibilities and also to take the bookings.Sunny Days has 9 rooms. On the south side of the chalet the rooms have a balcony each looking out onto the garden and the magnificent Jungfrau. Wifi can be used for free throughout the house. Also on the south side on the ground floor is the breakfast room where you can enjoy a varied buffet in the summer.The outdoor area around the chalet is equipped with a spacious garden area and offers comfortable seating. Free parking is available on the North side. Free Wifi!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sunny Days Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Days Bed And Breakfast
- Sunny Days Hotel Unterseen
- Sunny Days Bed & Breakfast Interlaken, Switzerland