This is a very lovely venue. Which boasts vey fine facilities. This was a luxury spa day not an Hotel reservation. I don't feel the spa was quite a luxury event it was a little like being on a conveyor belt two in, two out, hello, goodbye, lie down, get up, hello goodbye ...... Had lots of spa days, this may be the outstanding location, but not top,of my list for quality of treatments. Had neck shoulder back massage, facial and file and polish. Nice pool, small sauna, steam room out of order, one jacuzzi.Small gym, no info given re classes. Food and drink expensive, but in keeping with hotel 4* rating this was to be expected. Very busy hotel setting, good for the business, good to see, but not in keeping with a spa day for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade II listed, 13th century stately residence set in breathtaking scendery on the edge of the Peak District near Derby. History meets modern comfort at this spectacular location. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive. Close to East Midlands Airport, Alton Towers, The Peak District National Park and major motorway and rail links means you enjoy historic splendour while staying close to what's really important! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breadsall Priory, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Derby
- Derby Marriott
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Morley, Derbyshire