Stayed for 3 nights as part of a business trip, and had a very pleasant stay even though working. the conference rooms were excellent, and I have never had such a variety or volume of food provided while attending training.
The layout of the hotel is quirky, with a large modern extension, and as a result there can be long walks with bizarre amounts of stairs to access (from my room in the new wing to reception involved gong up and down about 3 flights of stairs- it is impossible to walk inside the hotel on one level). Rooms are large and comfortable, most with views of gardens or golf courses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade II listed, 13th century stately residence set in breathtaking scendery on the edge of the Peak District near Derby. History meets modern comfort at this spectacular location. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive. Close to East Midlands Airport, Alton Towers, The Peak District National Park and major motorway and rail links means you enjoy historic splendour while staying close to what's really important! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breadsall Priory, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Derby
- Derby Marriott
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Morley, Derbyshire