Arriving at Breadsall Priory we were stunned by the beauty of the place, set in the midst of a golf course and having beautiful gardens and woodland to walk in. From the moment we arrived the service was friendly and just what we would expect from a well run Marriott. Our room was in the newer part of the hotel but I think that this may have been an advantage as there were 3 weddings during our stay and I suspect that the older part might have been quite noisy in the evening.
The food, both for breakfast and dinner, was excellent with plenty of choice. There were 69 stairs from our room to the dining room, some up and some down, we found going outside saved most of them. If you find stairs difficult discuss this when you book.
Breadsall is ideally placed for visiting several National Trust properties and exploring the Peak District National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade II listed, 13th century stately residence set in breathtaking scendery on the edge of the Peak District near Derby. History meets modern comfort at this spectacular location. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive. Close to East Midlands Airport, Alton Towers, The Peak District National Park and major motorway and rail links means you enjoy historic splendour while staying close to what's really important! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breadsall Priory, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Derby
- Derby Marriott
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Morley, Derbyshire