All reviewsdovecote restaurantroosters bargolf courseevents teamthe penthousewedding venueamazing weddingperfect venuewedding breakfastevening buffetspike barwedding receptionfour poster bedupgraded to a suiteplay golfhuge bedgolf break
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stayed in this hotel on the 2nd night of a break in the Midlands. We had a superb room (211) (price £190 for B&B - good value), very large, king bed, 3 easy comfortable chairs, a balcony with na table and 2 chairs (too cold to use but that's not the point). The bathroom had a bath and separate shower. No robes except in the suites, but we requested them and they arrived quickly. The view over the golf course was superb. Breakfast was excellent - a good choice with the hot food freshly made. Plenty of staff both at breakfas and dinner the night before. We ate at the Dovecotes restaurant. We would both recommend this. The food was excellent, and I think it's very popular with locals so you need to book even if you are a resident. We had duo of duck and plaice to start, with the halibut and lamb to follow, and finally shared a delicious chocalte and cherry dessert. With drinks beforehand, a bottle of wine and water, the bill came to £97 which we think is good value. The chef is clearly talented, and the food is pretty close to fine dining. All in all an excellent experience, we will certainly use this hotel again, and would heartily recommend it to others.

Room Tip: I think all rooms overlook the golf course, but our room 211 was superb.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EWT_11
Reviewed 23 April 2016

My wedding at money hayes was 5* but i cant say the same for hotal its poor value for money i booked a suiet which you expect to be at a good standed and would acomadate for the stay the night before with my two brides maids and we only had two bath robes and the bath plug would not come out had to get maintain man too this twice bearing in mind which was highly inbarsing, The sofa beds where very unconfterble so my bridesmaid had back pain for my big day and getting ready for my wedding was not great either as I couldent even sit on any seat in room and see my head in mirror so hair dresser could do my hair without sitting on three pillows. Also the hotel was poorly maintained even had to get maintenance man to open balcony door as it was stuck shut and had we had problems opening windows too and the breakfast was poor.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Adam B
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for valentines weekend. We had the most fantastic stay, the room was excellent and we ate at the dovecote resturant which was superb. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a break away.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobmarley2016
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a room with a lovely view of the golf course. Rooms were fantastic and staff were very friendly and helpful. We went for a wedding and the set up was amazing and the food was beautiful . I Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married , this is a great venue .

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Amazing hotel with great rooms, service, and food. I spent here a weekend with my wife and it was truely amazing. It simply couldn't have better. Will certainly come back. Thanks to all, especially James.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple