“Alright if passing. Pub grub”
Review of Three Horseshoes

Three Horseshoes
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Morley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My friend and I often pass this pub so thought we'd give it a go as had been in for years.
The decor is so much better, the wallpaper bright and gave nice feel to this little pub.
The lady was friendly enough,
The menu was varied, my friend had a jacket potato with prawns, which looked good and she was well happy with what she had had.
I had the chicken goulash it was only fair. And the colour was abit strange.
Still I ate it. Hungary as I was.
But kept looking at my friends meal thinking I did so make the wrong choose.
Two other people in there had jacket potatoes so maybe there a good lunch time meal.
Finished of with a coffee. Fine.
Would I go back.... Sometime maybe no rush.
Outside garden with play area. Looks great for families.
Pub reminds me of a railway carriage.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We pass this pub several times each week and the car park is always busy, so it was today for our lunchtime visit. It didn't bode well when we entered to find they were catering for a funeral. We were the only other diners but the lady behing the bar was very obliging and friendly. The only table available was a tiny one next the the gents toilet - we should have left particularly when we looked across to see a local monopolising a table for four with his pint and newspaper spread out. We ordered ham eggs and chips - the portions were very generous double fried chips and perfect eggs the problem was that everything smelled and tasted as if it had been cooked in sump oil. Beer excellent, service excellent, atmosphere funerial, food rank.

1  Thank geoff956
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We called in for some lunch expecting a "McPub". Souless and homogenised. We were very pleasantly surprised. A small, old inn on the side of a busy road but once inside was quiet.
There was a menu ans specials board with some of the specials selling out halfway through lunchtime service. All looked fresh and home-made.
We had fishburger with chips and mushy peas. It was lovely, lust enough for a lunchtime fill-me-up.

Really friendly staff and looked like a core of regulars engaged in banter about teddy bears. Really attentive as soon as we stepped up to the bar to order food and drinks.

Would highly reccomend.