“The best tapas with the best view in Sabinillas”
Review of La Bodega de Genal

La Bodega de Genal
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This place is a bit quirky, but do not let it to scare you away.
If you searching for delicious strong Spanish coffee, good and affordable tapas, relaxing view over Med - that is the right place.
Its my favourite place on Paseo maritimo: price-quality-tranquility vice. Their tapas are delicious. I took my relatives and friends here on numerous occasions. Never got disappointed.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Regular customer over past few years. Just tried to have lunch there. Think owners have changed. Shocking service, very limited menu and food so bad we couldnt eat it. The staff did not care and just sat around smoking. Will not be going there again. Such a shame as it was great in the past.

2  Thank L G
Reviewed 4 January 2012

We visit The Bodega every time we're in the area visiting family. As stated in previous reviews, 3 tapa and a drink for 6 euros, is fantastic value. The tapa are, I think, all homemade and the lasagne here beats any Italian restaurant I have been to in the area and, of course, you can sit outside on the Paseo watching the world go by. What more would you want?

Reviewed 5 December 2011

We always visit La Bodega when we are in Spain. The tapas dishes are freshly made, very tasty and extremely good value.
My personal favourites are the mini lasagne and the garlic mushrooms but there are different specials on every day.
The restaurant is situated on the paseo in Sabinillas with uninterrupted views of the Med.
I believe it is open every day except Monday.

1  Thank Psychopath
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Visited La Bodega de Genal a few times and always had first class service and tapa's.
The staff are friendly and courteous, the food always excellent.

All this with unrestricted views of the Med.