“A Great Stay.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Uplyme
Fingle Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 4 Uplyme B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I had a wonderful 5 night stay at Fingle. I felt "at home" as soon as I arrived. Jane and James were wonderful hosts. Their home was spotless and so welcoming. The bed was really comfortable and everything you could possible need for a stay was provided. I only managed to eat one of Jane's wonderful breakfast as I was on a 4 day Cookery Course at River Cottage. I was so full from all the food consumed at River Cottage there was no room for anything else! I will be back to have a proper breakfast when I'm not cooking all day! Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jane W

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This is by far one of the best b &b we have stayed in. Jane and James were delightful hosts . The room was very clean light and airy. There was even a book for guests to put comments in about where they had eaten and if they would recommend the pub or Resturant. The food was excellent. Most was home made and was delicious. We will be back. Would highly recommend

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have just returned from staying 7 nights with Jane and James in their B&B. I was working in River Cottage HQ for this time and needed somewhere cosy and close by to stay. I got that and a whole lot more!
From arrival, where James came out to help with me with my bags and offered me a torch for the duration of the stay to Jane's delicious home made flapjacks once I got settled in, the entire time I stayed at Fingle raised the bar of B&B's world wide.
Each morning I enjoyed the nicest, heartiest breakfast of local bacon and eggs with bread from the local Town Mill Bakery along with a selection of Jane's freshly made preserves; Rhubarb & Vanilla, Seville orange marmalade and my favourite, lemon curd! This, along with a different selection of fresh and stewed fruit each morning with Jane's unbelievable home made granola set me up for a busy day ahead.
Each evening I would return to a sparkling clean room with freshly replenished bottled water, local biscuits and a tempting array of organic teas.
All in all, I had a most wonderful time at Fingle thanks to the warm hospitality of Jane and James and will look forward to a return visit in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Caitriona B
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Had a really fantastic stay here recently. Jane is a superb host. Breakfast and arvo tea and flapjacks were all delicious. Very close and handy for visiting River Cottage. Comfy bed and rooms. Returning in April!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daphne Y
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We only stayed one night, but I have to say without doubt it was the best B & B we have ever stayed in. Everything about it was just perfect. Lovely comfy bed, breakfast was delicious and Jane and James are really nice people. Splendid!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed four nights at Fingle B&B and had a wonderful time. Jane and James were lovely and very helpful. Breakfast was generous and delicious, especially Jane's homemade jams! The bedroom and dining room/lounge area were bright and cosy, and the B&B is only a short drive to the cute town centre of Lyme Regis and is close to River Cottage HQ as well. I would definitely recommend Fingle and would love to return if I am ever in the area again!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Stayed for two nights over the new year period. From the moment you walk through the door you are made to feel at home with such a lovely and warm welcome. Jane and James are excellent hosts, both friendly and helpful with nothing being too much trouble. The accommodation itself is spotlessly clean, warm and comfortable. Breakfast was scrummy particularly with the addition of Jane's home made cereals, jams and marmalades. All in Fingle is a lovely place and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uplyme
1 mi away
#11 of 45 in Lyme Regis
The Old Monmouth
The Old Monmouth
#8 of 45 in Lyme Regis

Been to Fingle Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!