Room was dated but ok draughts from the windows, however evening meal was very good setting scene for breakfast. Poor breakfast in that service was so so and food looked like it had been stood an hour.
Competition in the area but nothing outstanding as yet, however 4years of work in north Wales so plenty of time to find something excellent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Springfield Hotel & Health Club enjoys fabulous views over the River Dee and has excellent road links to the beautiful Roman city of Chester, North-West England and North Wales. This friendly, comfortable hotel has a fantastic location for those travelling on business or for those exploring the attractions and countryside of North Wales. All of the rooms are comfortable and well equipped with colour freeview television, complimentary hi-speed internet, tea/coffee making facilities and en suite showers and baths. The brand new Health Club opened in March 2011, with facilities including a gym with state-of-the-art equipment, indoor swimming pool and sauna, all of which are entirely free of charge for guests. Free high-speed wireless internet access is now also available throughout the Hotel. The new restaurant and bar offer home-cooked food, made using fresh local produce. We are particularly proud of our food and have many regular customers. Or simply relax in the Bar and take in the stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Springfield Hotel & Health Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfield Hotel And Health Club
- Springfield Hotel & Health Club Pentre Halkyn, Holywell, Flintshire