Overall was so impressed with this hotel mainly because the staff were just so helpful and friendly- it felt like a home from home with the hospitality. I went to stay there with my husband and 2 year old daughter as I was doing the Swim Inns course- the course was great - and the pool facilities were perfect. Although the pool is not massively deep it was very clean and was perfect for a course to raise confidence and also if you want to have a good refreshing swim in very clean surroundings. We cannot praise the staff enough - they made us feel so welcome throughout the week. The food in the bar/ restaurant was really good quality and very reasonably priced so much so that we pretty much ate there each day! The breakfast too was fine. The rooms were always clean and although the décor was a bit dated the facilities were just fine for us and we were given a family room so there was enough room for the travel cot and all our belongings. We would definitely recommend the hotel in terms of location, facilities and most of all the staff hospitality . Steve the Swim Inns instructor was great too - my confidence in water has soared. Thanks all and I'm sure we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Springfield Hotel & Health Club enjoys fabulous views over the River Dee and has excellent road links to the beautiful Roman city of Chester, North-West England and North Wales. This friendly, comfortable hotel has a fantastic location for those travelling on business or for those exploring the attractions and countryside of North Wales. All of the rooms are comfortable and well equipped with colour freeview television, complimentary hi-speed internet, tea/coffee making facilities and en suite showers and baths. The brand new Health Club opened in March 2011, with facilities including a gym with state-of-the-art equipment, indoor swimming pool and sauna, all of which are entirely free of charge for guests. Free high-speed wireless internet access is now also available throughout the Hotel. The new restaurant and bar offer home-cooked food, made using fresh local produce. We are particularly proud of our food and have many regular customers. Or simply relax in the Bar and take in the stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Springfield Hotel & Health Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfield Hotel And Health Club
- Springfield Hotel & Health Club Pentre Halkyn, Holywell, Flintshire