Overall, this was a positive experience. The rooms were large and mine had a good view of the backwaters. However, I stayed on the side that you had to get to by boat, and while novel at first, it got old fast. While it was a nice hotel, I'm not sure it was the quality I expected from a 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Starwood APAC, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Maradu, Kerala, India