Arrived here for 3 days, from Dubai, booked the royal club room , check in was ok, room very nice with lovely views, clean well kept gardens, had meal in fish restaurant which was nice a little pricey but worth it, lovely pool area. We went into the city centre in a tuk-tuk from the end of the entrance which was a great experience funny too ?
Shopping was not what I am used to, makes you realise how the other half live. All in all worth having a look at the markets and friendly people.
Food at hotel was ok the chicken biranyi was fantastic, wine not good at all ?
My husband ordered 2 bottles of beer drank the first one asked for second one and got a bottle of water instead of beer, which we both sampled we told the barman and he said it was the display bottle,we then got worried as to where the water came from and how long it had been lying there, was it clean, the manager did say it was ok water, so you can imagine how worried we were.
Met some nice guests there too, room service good maid was great !!
Book a room with a backwater view worth it believe me !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Maradu, Kerala, India