Located on a large site on the backwaters, the Meridien Kochi provides for a comfortable stay. Do recommend paying the extra for the Club floor rooms, as it includes airport transfer (which can take over an hour depending on traffic) and use of the lounge. Rooms are well appointed. Was there for a conference and is ideal for that, with a proper raked auditorium available (although the Hotel needs to replace the chairs ASAP - they are uncomfortable and feels like if you are seated in a Ryanair flight if the person in front reclines.) Would not stay here if on vacation - Fort Cochin and Willingdon Island provide for much better "holiday" hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Maradu, Kerala, India