I stayed at the Le Meridien in Kochi for a business trip and while the location is a bit removed from the centre of the city it is a beautiful location on one of the many waterways. I enjoyed the views from my guestroom and the restaurant looking out over the lovely gardens and the canal bordering the property.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms have been recently renovated and are nicely decorated and quite comfortable. The one drawback was the 70 minute journey from the airport to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Maradu, Kerala, India