I was in kochi in the second week of July. I stayed at Le meridian I had stayed here a couple of years ago and hence chose it. It was a pretty long drive from the airport but I was prepared for it but this time the traffic was really bad so be more prepared for extra time and not be hassled.
The checkin was smooth. Do ask for a room with view of the pool - it is a very nice view of the pool and the sprawling lawns. Do get out and walk in the lawns and relax on the sitting area overlooking the lawns You can sip your coffee here. The rooms are spacious and the bath is big too. The bed is very comfortable. The lobby has several antiques displayed very tastefully. The food is good,the room service is quick. The staff are efficient. A good place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Maradu, Kerala, India