We stayed at this hotel on August 11th, 2014. We had 4 rooms (2 were junior suites) booked on the third floor. The other 3 rooms in our party were clean & modern. My particular room was musty smelling and did not have updated decor. Dust & dust mite allergies are a concern for me but being as it was only for one night I did not request a change. That may have also put me on a different floor than the others. We ordered room service, it came in about 30minutes. The business center was easy to access, the pool was good and the Member access lounge served a wonderful light breakfast. Overall, good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Maradu, Kerala, India