Stayed one night, wish it was two! We were picked up at the station and taken for lunch at a nearby restraunt (where we got our first look at the monkeys who were pilfering from the garden). Then we were taken to the snow monkeys and recieved a guided tour of the town on the way, lovley place with a good history and great atmosphere. The traditional dinner was marvellous and an experience for my teenage sons, who also overcame their aversion to bathing nude in the onsen at the hotel ( a big thing for western kids i think!), the onsen was so good i went twice in the evening just to soak the aches away. Staff were very helpfull and gave us tips about our next stop as well. Highly recommended, go in the snow so you can hike to the monkeys and then warm up in the onsen afterwards!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Japanese Experience including Tatami Rooms & Magical Ryokan Dinner & Breakfast. A limited number of rooms have Westerner Orientated Beds. You'll feel the pride of Yudanaka's Mineral Springs in our 100% Natural Overflowing-Non-recycled HotSprings. Our staff will show a Ryokan tradition in an international atmosphere. Book the private 9th floor rooftop HotSpring Tub for your Floating Sake dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Rakuten, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ryokan Biyunoyado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ryokan Biyunoyado Hotel Yamanouchi-Machi
- Ryokan Biyunoyado Japan/Nagano Prefecture - Yamanouchi-Machi