The etiquette and rituals of traditional Japanese inns and communal bathing can be a bit daunting for the first-time visitor to the country but the friendly approach here - collection from the station, gentle instruction about shoe and sandal rules and how to wear the yukata correctly were all welcomed by we newbies. They shuttled us to and from the Snow Monkeys too and made a special effort to provide a suitable menu for our "begetarian" - fabulous service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Japanese Experience including Tatami Rooms & Magical Ryokan Dinner & Breakfast. A limited number of rooms have Westerner Orientated Beds. You'll feel the pride of Yudanaka's Mineral Springs in our 100% Natural Overflowing-Non-recycled HotSprings. Our staff will show a Ryokan tradition in an international atmosphere. Book the private 9th floor rooftop HotSpring Tub for your Floating Sake dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Ryokan Biyunoyado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ryokan Biyunoyado Hotel Yamanouchi-Machi
- Ryokan Biyunoyado Japan/Nagano Prefecture - Yamanouchi-Machi