US$139
US$102
US$98
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hotel Mercure - Les Arcs 1800(Les Arcs)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$80
  • Pool
Belambra Clubs La Cachette(Les Arcs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$99
Radisson Blu
  • Fitness centre
    • Pool
    See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 4 February 2016

Although we arrived late (after normal reception hours), we were able to pick up the keys to our accommodation very easily from a safe deposit box outside reception. Good car parking facilities. Parking in some resorts can be an expensive night mare.
    Our apartment was very cosy and we woke up to a breathtaking view of Mont Blanc.
    Although the decor is fairly basic it is ideal for a family with young children. The baby chair and push chair were good quality.
    Well located with easy access to nearby shops and ski lifts. Eating out was surprisingly cheap for a ski resort and good quality.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
    Reviewed 14 August 2015

if you want a budget holiday with lots to do then this is the holiday for you,clean,tidy apartment we all loved it,best holiday yet!!!plenty for the kids to do and time alone for the parents. plenty of places to eat out and shops to eat in.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
    Reviewed 12 August 2015

I arrived at the Residences Maeva Charmettoger with some trepidation having read the reviews. I have to say, though, that although the accommodation has a few problems, we had an enjoyable stay and would probably return.
    First impressions were mixed. The apartments look harmonious with the stunning natural surroundings, but after over 40 years of exposure to the weather, some blocks could do with an external makeover. Our first problem was locating the reception and a parking space. Signposting is not one of the resort's strongpoints. We ended up parking illegally while we checked in and then had to find a space over 5 minutes' walk from our apartment. However, the desk staff were excellent, friendly and helpful.
    The apartment itself was admittedly not the first word in luxury, but I guess you don't expect that for 70 quid a night. It did have a beautiful view from the balcony, though and most things that you need. The interior, though slightly shabby round the edges, is a feat of miniaturisation. However, towels cost extra (we brought our own, luckily) and only the bare minimum is provided in the bathroom. Be prepared to make your own bed! The major drawback in our apartment was the upstairs bedrooms which lacked a decent through flow of air, making them pretty claustrophobic. The back bedroom only has about 4'9"ish of standing headroom. My head is still sore from bashing it on the ceiling!
    The most impressive part of Charmettoger is undoubtedly the large number of facilities, even in Summer, its proximity to decent bars, restaurants and shops and for skiers the accessibility of the slopes via numerous buses, cable cars, ski lifts and funiculars which at 6€ for an unlimited use half day pass is decent value.
    On balance, I feel, we would probably come back. Travelling with kids, the activities on offer were great. The accommodation just needs a little T.L.C. And then Maeva Charmettoger would be a winner. Just don't expect luxury!

Room Tip: Watch your head on the top floor of duplexes!
    • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
    Reviewed 8 March 2015

The location was sublime with stunning views. It was only a short walk to the main Transarc lift which was a major plus..... however the accommodation its self was far from adequate with no shower curtain and a shower head with no wall attachment meaning you had to hold the shower head, because of this our party decided to bath but this was most unpleasant due to the BROWN WATER coming out of the taps. The bed rooms were small and pokey with he most unusual layout not to mention the height of the bedrooms about 5.9ft and being over 6ft you couldn't stand anywhere in the two bedrooms comfortably (I felt like Gandalf in the Shire visiting Bilbo Baggins). There was no oven just a shabby hob and a dirty microwave. I could go on for hours about the faults of this place but the price was cheap so maybe we should have expected it.In a nutshell Great location, Great price .... Bad facilities Bad Staff (Didn't see any throughout the week much to my amazement) I have seen drug dens more comfy than this place.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
    2  Thank Tomthetraveler1
    Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

I have just somehow managed to stay in this apartment for a week long trip to Les Arcs. From the moment I walked in the door of the apartment room I knew I was in for a dodgy ride. As a general overview we said that although the location was perfect the comfort and general necessities were seriously lacking from what you would expect from any place.
    I will start with the sleeping arrangements. For a group of 4 you would like to think they would have available rooms with 4 single beds provided, this was however not the case. We had to share double beds and for 4 big blokes this was incredibly uncomfortable. This was the first blow and then we find out that instead of duvets, we had blankets and instead of pillows we had what we described as cushions instead of pillows. It was also incredibly cramped in terms of space around the room. The height of the ceiling was very low, I am 6.1ft and had to duck each time I walked upstairs, not ideal what so ever.
    The bathroom was also inadequate. Firstly no shower curtain, meaning every time we tried to shower the floor got covered in water. The shower head was also not attached to the wall, which we found hard to believe as surely it can't be hard nor expensive to install a shower holder on the wall...!
    Cooking facilities were not ideal either, having only 3 hobs and a microwave for the week meant that most of our meals did not have the nutrients we needed for a ski holiday. Microwave meals were certainly on the menu.
    We did have a disk washer in the room but it did not work, not surprising at this point!
    Despite all these negatives, we all thought the location was perfect, situated 2 minutes from the main Transarc lift. We also found a route through the trees that would lead us to the door to the apartment block.
    I found it bizarre to not see a member of staff all week as the reception is in a separate building. We were not too concerned about this as we were able to do our own thing.
    I need to say that we did get it at a very cheap price and therefore we could of possibly been more prepared from what we expected.
    Overall I had an uncomfortable time staying at the apartment. Despite its excellent location, its simple necessities were clearly lacking.
    I will personally not be staying here again.

Stayed: January 2015