Just got back from a week at Les Alpages de Chantel and we honestly could not fault the place. We had a fantastic view over the mountains, were able to sit out on the balcony with a hot drink after a great day skiing and then relax in the pool and steam room after. We even had a massage one evening which was lovely.
There was more than enough room for 4 of us, the table could easily have fitted a few more. The beds were comfy, one bedroom was a made up double and we were able to push the two singles together in the other room for the other couple. We had stacks of space for storage and hanging drying our kit.
If apres ski is what you are most keen on it is a bit of a trek back up to the apartment but there's a small and friendly bar by the apartments who serve food (also takeaway) and a lovely restaurant beside that also.
I'd 100% recommend these apartments, we had a fantastic week here and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family free car resortDoorstep skiingA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages de Chantel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Chantel
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Chantel Hotel Les Arcs