Hotel room size is average, not able to accommodate 2 large luggage on floor. They have a separate shower room but the shower head is so tiny that the water flowing through is limited. The water temp also fluctuated from cold to hot and hot to cold. Unable to enjoy your shower. There is no place to hang your clothes in the shower room too.
Dinner buffet has widespread of crab, sashimi, hotate, nabe etc but your clothes become smelly as the restaurant ventilation is bad. Suggest you to change into or wear the clothes provided by the hotel before visiting the restaurant for dinner buffet.
WiFi connection is bad and unstable, you will get logout in no time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sounkyo Onsen is known to one of the Hot spring in Hokkaido since Edo Era. Historic sheer rock cliffs create the view of fresh green in summer, autumnal tints of autumn, and snow in winter. The landscape attracts not only domestice tourists but also international tourists. Choyo-Tei is located on a small hill and has a view of green cliff from our big bath, reminds relaxing in nature. Dining is served in your choice; either buffet, in guest room, or the restaurant "Kita-Ban-Ya" with hearth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sounkyo Choyotei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sounkyo Choyotei Kamikawa Cho
- Sounkyo Choyotei Hokkaido, Japan - Kamikawa-Gun