We were here on business, and chose the location to be near the corporate offices. There is easy train access to the city center of Milan, but if you really want to tour there you may want to be in a more central location. We took the train into the city for dinners, and one in our group went to the ballet at La Scala (the opera was booked.) She had a private driver for the return trip in the evening.
The room is decorated in masculie neutral tines and has a clean, spacious, modern feel that defines Milan style. Very comfortable bed. Excellent housekeeping and good closet space. Free internet access (yay!!!) and typical business class hotel amenities, but there was only a shower (to tub) in the room and the in-room coffee was instant granules. Nice views to hills/mountains in the distance.
The public rooms and the decent bar also have a modern Milan feel in the furnishings. The meeting rooms also function quite well.
There is a very nice 4th floor executive lounge that is quiet and has free internet access if you just want to get out of your room. There isn't much around the hotel's area as it is more residential, but there is a grocery store.
My only real complaint is that the breakfast buffet was pretty lackluster. It is the one thing taht needs improvement. There must be better baked goods and fruits in the area. Isn't there a rule against mediocre food in Italy?
So: I'd be happy to stay here again as it is a clean, well-run hotel for a good price. If my real interest was Milan Center, I'd stay more in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located at 3 km from Fiera Milano Rho Pero and 7 km from Fiera Milano City - shuttle service available upon reservation is provided during trade fairs. Domina Milano Fiera is only 10 km far from city of Milan, 18 from Linate Airport and 30 from Malpensa reachable with an efficient public transport system. Free Internet connection and free access to the fitness room. Internal Restaurant and Lounge Bar complete the offer of Domina Milano Fiera. The 194 comfortable and modern rooms, eight state-of-the-art meeting rooms, which can take up to 250 people, and the Domina Hotels excellence in the art of hospitality make the Domina Milano Fiera the ideal solution for your business and fair-related events.Our position close to Milan's fair grounds, the easy access to Malpensa airport and our car park make the Domina Fiera Milano the ideal choice for anyone visiting Milan on business. When you stay at the Domina Fiera Milano you can start your working day in the most relaxed of ways by avoiding the early morning rush-hour traffic and getting to the fair in a few minutes and perfectly on time. And after a day's business you can relax with a workout in the hotel's gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Domina Milano Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Inn Milano Fiera Hotel Novate Milanese
- Domina Hotel Novate Milanese
- Domina Milano Fiera Milan, Italy