A Taste Of India Shazna
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I went to this curry house with my girlfriend and our daughter this week. The restaurant is very clean and the staff very friendly. We were sat in the outside seating area right next to the street which has great views of the harbour but it makes you first port of call for the lucky lucky men and beggars which gets really annoying as it doesn't matter to them that you are eating. The food was brilliant, I had a madras which was the best I have tasted it was full of flavour and I really enjoyed it. My girlfriend had a karai which was also tops and our little girl had chicken nuggets off the children's menu as she is only 5 and hates curry. As far as the food is concerned I can not fault it and will go again, but I will be wanting a table inside next time

Andalucia, Spain
“Decent food”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Overall we were quite pleased with our meal here. The onion bhagi was mushy but otherwise the food was fresh and tasty. Not overpriced. The staff could be a bit more attentive but were basically okay.

Visited July 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Good Indian”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The four of us dined here last night. Service was good, although we were left waiting for service once a larger party arrived. The poppadoms were great along with three side dips. Bhajis and samosa's were cooked well, the pastry on the samosa's were unusually thick and the bahjis's were quite stodgy.

There was four of dining so decided to order four portions of rice.. Two portions of boiled rice, mushroom and pilau rice. Be warned the rice portions are very generous we would of done well ordering 3 portions at the most. Currys were tasty, lamb vindaloo was tender and full of flavour, as were the other three currys. Naan bread were a little thin and crispy.... Overall average food but wouldn't rush to return.

Leeds UK
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Ate here 3 times in the past two weeks and I cant praise the food or the staff highly enough. One of the best curries I have had in recent years and the place is spotlessly clean and the food hot and fresh, unlike some places I could mention. Unmissable for any curry fan in the area.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Curry heaven!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I am a true curry lover and i was more than impressed with this place. I am always wary when i order lamb from somewhere new, this did not disappoint, it was melt in the mouth. An excellent meal and shall return.

• Visited June 2014