“Ok food and nice service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of LA GRAN VIA

LA GRAN VIA
Ranked #38 of 44 Restaurants in Esteli
Cuisines: Chinese, International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chinese and international food. Some special interpretations of chinese food. It is a expensive restaurant in Esteli. First impresion was ok., but they attemdesd attempted at the wrong billing issue.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Ok food and nice service.”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I kinda like this place, food is ok, service ok, Not much to say. The owner was kind of rude to the server, which I did not like, cause I heard what she said, and I as a customer don't need to hear or watch this kind of scenes.

La comida es este lugar esta bien, el servicio bien, gracias .No me gusto, por la encargada o dueña, no se, pero es media grocera con sus empleados, puesto q me toco presenciar una escena, que yo como cliente no deberia, ni oir ni ver este tipo de cosas.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Mabel H

“Great taste and service”
Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is really kitch and has absolutely bad taste In design, but it kind of brings charm to This place. We had big wonderful plates of good chinese food with lots of chicken and veggies, and we experienced great service! Definately a place to Go if you want an alternative to Nica-food:)

Esteli, Nicaragua
“NIce rice”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

The fried rice was nice, I had take out. The orange chicken was ok., but nothing special.I did not eat at the restaurant and cannot comment on the service there.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank VillaRiviera
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 10 July 2012 via mobile

The Chinese food at esteli city on restaurant La Gran Via its the best and great quality. My recommendation is 8/10.