“Would not bring friends”
Review of Sheila's Diner

Sheila's Diner
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Vineland
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Would not bring friends”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Nice little place next to grocery store. Service is good and the food OK but nothing special. Prices are good but the mediocre food quality makes for average value. I don't mind coming in myself but I don't think I invite any friends to come here.

• Visited January 2014

“Disappointed”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

we went as a family while just driving around (husband,myself, and 2 children). Both kids ordered pasta from the kids menu. I asked for the sauce on the side. It came out microwaved,without meatballs, and was the smallest serving I've seen in a while.when I asked our server if this is seriously a serving for a kid's meal she seem confused at my question. I'd be very surprised if no one else has ever asked that or if they just gave such a small portion since they were closing soon. My husband and myself ordered breakfast. Our potatoes, bacon, and sausage also microwaved. We know this by the way the food was but also because the whole time we waited all we kept hearing the beeps of the microwave And the door opening and closing. We will never go there again. And were so disappointed that we had to come on and give our opinion.

• Visited October 2013
Vineland, Canada
“Great Dinner Food”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Sandro's is a small town dinner. The food is very good, the service is very good, and fast. The prices are reasonable. The all day breakfast is always a hit with the kids.
It is not anywhere near a high end restaurant, it has comfortable bench seating, and some outdated, some new decor. It is a very popular restaurant for seniors who eat by themselves.
Parking is a little tight, so many park in the Foodland next door. Overall, if you want a fast, decent meal in a small setting, this is a good choice.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank leafs1967
Niagara
“Good homestyle cooking!”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Sandros has good food with generous portions at a good price. Their daily specials are great! There are no stairs, so this is an accessible restaurant. If you want a good breakfast, lunch or dinner this is the place to stop in Vineland. Close to all wineries!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Connie G
Abbotsford, Canada
“Average diner in Vineland”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I was looking for a quick bite to eat, and checked out Sandro's. It was nothing memorable, but menu items were decently priced and the food was okay.

Visited January 2012