“Best bread around”
Review of De la Terre Bakery

De la Terre Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Vineland
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I always find the De La Terre bread at the local farmers market and buy it 10 times out of 10. It is always fresh and tasteful. Nevermind that it is done in old sourdough style of bread making which is the best way you can do it. The potato bread and multi seed bread are definitely my favourite. My favourite pasty/cookie is the spelt chocolate chip cookie, just dynamite. I have never had a better cookie, the spelt gives it excellent flavour. A must try if you find it!!

1  Thank Devilsteeth

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

This bakery has the finest breads you will find in the area. The only knock against it is it should be bigger.

3  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 7 September 2013

After so much wine-country, we got really hungry and were in the mood for an outdoor picnic. The 13th Street Winery (very nice indeed) also sells De la Terre breads and pastries, but they were out of fresh bread that day. So they directed us to the source: De la Terre Bakery.
Whole wheat, French bread, sourdough, multi-grain, just what we needed after too much restaurant food.
They were nice to give us some butter to go with the fresh bread. AND they recommended the Upper Canada Cheese Company, on Jordan Rd in Lincoln, to complete our feast.

Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed raisin bread & nut graon bread along with fresh muffins& apple sour dough treats
highly recommend you visit

Reviewed 31 May 2013

I dropped into De La Terre Bakery on a recent golfing trip to the Niagara area. Luckily there were two loaves of sourdough bread left. I was a bit disappointed since I had read that they also have different flavours of sourdough as well. By the time I got there, noon, they were pretty well sold out of their loaves. They open at 8 am so I guess the regulars get there early to make sure they get their favourites. The loaves I did take home did not disappoint. They were excellent. Just a little over $5.00 a loaf for the plain sourdough.
This is a bakery only, no seating at all.

3  Thank jotrips